Unfortunately it is not possible to take the configuration test at this moment. The actual test will be replaced by a new one, which we expect to be ready on September 1.
Below is a short summary of the steps that the proctoring software requires you to do:
- Download and install the Remote Proctor Now software;
- Agree to the terms and conditions;
- Enter your exam code as provided to you in the invitation email;
- Take a clear picture of your photo ID, by presenting a valid photo ID to the webcam when asked;
- Take a 360 degree room scan by turning your web cam in all directions when asked;
- Take a picture of yourself when asked;
- Start the exam by clicking the green arrow when the assessment is displayed;
- Take the exam and make sure to follow the rules as stated in the invitation email;
- Finish the exam and hopefully pass;
- Upload all the recordings.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are certain you will be able to take the test, at least if security settings on your device allow you to. In case you do run into problems during installation, please switch to a device that allows you to install software.
Good luck with your exam!
PSI Education and EXIN